20 November, 2017
Eggplant salad with peppers and fetaPosted in : Tasty on by : root
Recipe a hearty salad of roasted eggplant with mustard-soy dressing.
- eggplant large: 1 PC.
- bell pepper: 1 PC.
- tomatoes: 3 PCs.
- onions: 1 PC.
- feta cheese: 100 g
- garlic : 2 cloves
- vegetable oil: for frying
- For the sauce::
- soy sauce: 20 ml
- sour cream: 100 g
- Dijon mustard: 100 g
1. Eggplant cut into small pieces, add salt and leave for 15 minutes to remove bitterness.
2. Wash the eggplant under running water, dry and sprinkle with oil.
3. Peel a garlic and fry along with the eggplant until tender.
4. Sweet pepper wash, remove seeds, cut into thin strips.
5. Tomatoes and onions cut into thin half-rings.
6. With feta cheese drain and chop it in small cubes.
7. In a bowl, mix all the vegetables, add feta.
8. Combine all the ingredients for sauce, salad.