20 November, 2017
Pastrami Turkey with honey glazePosted in : Tasty on by : root
Pastrami – a perfect replacement sausages in sandwiches and sandwiches.
- Turkey fillet: 1 kg
- sugar : 3 tbsp
- salt : 3 tbsp.
- water: 4 cups
- Bay leaves: 4 PCs
- honey: 2 tbsp
- soy sauce: 2 tbsp
- vegetable oil: 5 tbsp
- pepper : 1 tbsp
- paprika: 2 tbsp
1. Turkey fillet wash and clean for the tape.
2. Mix in a bowl the water, salt, sugar, Bay leaf.
3. Turkey meat to move in the marinade, leave for at least 3 hours.
4. To combine the honey, soy sauce, sunflower oil, paprika and pepper.
5. Meat dry of excess water, brush with honey glaze and bake for a further 1 hour.
6. Roll the meat into a roll, tie with cooking string.
7. Cook 60 minutes in a preheated 200C oven for periodically lubricating the meat juice.