20 November, 2017
Recipe for pork in a slow cookerPosted in : Tasty on by : root
Serve the pork with steamed and fresh vegetables, rice and baked potatoes.
- pork neck: 1kg
- garlic: 3 cloves
- Bay leaves: 5 PCs
- spices for meat:
- salt and pepper:
- vegetable oil:
1. In a bowl, combine vegetable oil, salt and seasonings to meat.
2. RUB the mixture the pork and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
3. In the meat with a knife to make shallow cuts, lard slices of garlic, to impose the Bay leaf and simmer for 3 hours.
4. In the bowl multivarki pour a little oil and fry the meat in the Frying mode 18 minutes to 9 minutes on each side.
5. Fried meat wrapped in two layers of foil and cook in the bake mode 1 hour.