4 December, 2017
Cheese balls breadedPosted in : Snacks on by : root
Lovers of simple and tasty snacks want to show how to cook cheese balls breaded easy and incredibly delicious! In this case, use goat cheese, but you can experiment.
Description of preparation:
Double breading is exactly what you need for the perfect balls. Serve them with sauce, herbs and spice, you can add capers or figs, for example. The basis can use herbs or spices that you like. Snack sure to please both adults and kiddies, so I recommend note.
- Goat cheese — 200 Grams
- Breadcrumbs — 1 Cup
- Flour — 1/2 Cup
- Salt and pepper — to taste
- Egg — 2 Pieces
- Vegetable oil — to taste (for deep-frying)
How to make “Cheese balls breaded”
1. Mash goat cheese. Add salt to taste, spices, herbs. Slightly moisten hands with water and form small balls.
2. Place them in a bowl with the flour.
3. Prepare a plate with beaten eggs and breadcrumbs (you can add spices or herbs for flavor). After the flour lay out the balls in the egg and place it in the breadcrumbs. Roll on all sides.
4. Heat well the oil. Lay out the balls in small portions into the oil and fry on medium heat until it will turn brown. The finished beads gently remove with a slotted spoon, drain on paper towel and slightly DAB the excess oil or on the grill.
5. The perfect cheese balls breaded and ready to serve. Bon appetit!