4 December, 2017
Polenta with ParmesanPosted in : Snacks on by : root
If you haven’t discovered Italian polenta, I highly recommend. It’s easy, very tasty, and most importantly — it is unreal delicious. This dish is sure to evoke interest among relatives, and guests.
Description of preparation:
This time — this is not the whole active process, so it is not necessary to classify a dish to difficult. So how to make polenta with Parmesan first need on the stove, and then let her cool down, time it will take at least 3 hours. But really with the recipe sharing. Spices that you add, will give the rump, spicy, sharp or another accent that you like, so feel free to experiment.
- Cornmeal — 1/2 Cup
- Grated Parmesan — 1/2 Cup
- Water — 2 Cups
- Broth — 2 Cups
- Salt and spices — to taste (pepper, nutmeg, turmeric, rosemary)
How to cook “Polenta with Parmesan”
1. In a saucepan pour in the broth (if not, you can replace with water) and water, bring to a boil. Stir in grits. On medium heat cook for about half an hour, stirring occasionally.
2. Add salt, spices, half of the cheese.
3. Mix thoroughly, using a couple of minutes remove from heat.
4. Put in a convenient form, smooth and leave to cool for at least an hour. You can cook the polenta in the evening, for example.
5. Cut into small pieces.
6. Put in refractory form, the laid parchment.
7. Send in a preheated 200 degree oven for 20 minutes.
8. Sprinkle other half of Parmesan and bake for another 10-15 minutes.