5 December, 2017
Mussels in white winePosted in : Snacks on by : root
Exotic, original and vibrant dish will impress any gourmet! Want to surprise? Then this recipe is for you.
Description of preparation:
Puzzled over how to cook mussels in white wine that was delicious, beautiful and not too expensive? Then this recipe will fit you like no other! I love to cook seafood, they are useful, delicious and very well able to diversify the diet. There is one little tip: when cooking seafood, make sure to turn on the exhaust fan or open a window because the odor of cooking mussels is not the best setting for eating!
- Olive oil — 1 tbsp. spoon
- Bulb of fennel — 1 Piece
- Garlic — 3 Cloves
- Mussels — 0,5 Kg (Cleaned)
- Halves of cherry tomatoes — 250 Ml
- White wine — 0.5 Liters
- Parsley chopped — 1/4 Cup
Number of servings: 3
How to cook “Mussels in white wine”
1. So, let’s begin. Cover a baking sheet with parchment. Next, take the finely sliced fennel, lightly sprinkle with olive oil, place on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 200 degree oven.
2. Bake the fennel for about 25 minutes.
Then heat olive oil, add the garlic, increasing the temperature, and stir until it turns light brown (about 1-2 minutes).
3. Add our fennel, mussels, cherry tomatoes and pour all the wine. Bring the entire mass to a boil, cover with a lid. Cook until the mussels are open (about 3-5 minutes).
4. For a few minutes before end of cooking add the spice parsley and our dish is ready!