28 December, 2017
PP-soup without meatPosted in : Soups on by : root
Proper nutrition is not only useful, but tasty. PP-soup without meat ready in one hour (if you don’t cook beans) and it turns out not worse, than with meat. It is possible to eat even for dinner and in the post.
Description of preparation:
PP-soup without meat can be an ideal decision during Lent or for those who want to cook their first meal in haste. If you have time, pre-boil the beans in this soup make the soup, but this recipe is the soup turns out amazingly delicious, beautiful and useful. To taste you can add pepper.
- Beets — 1 Piece
- Carrots — 1 Pieces
- Onions — 1 Pieces
- Potatoes — 2 Pieces
- Tomato paste — 50 Grams (or sauce)
- Greens — to taste 1
- Blue cabbage — 1 piece
Number of servings: 3-5
How to cook “PP-soup without meat”
1. The main components of this soup — vegetables and a little secret. I add blue cabbage instead of cabbage. This soup turns out not only delicious, but very rich.
2. Once I cook the vegetables, meanwhile, put water and bring it to a boil. The same principle can be used to cook soup broth.
3. Now fry the vegetables in vegetable oil: direct — onions, then the beets and carrots. At the end add the tomato paste, juice or fresh tomatoes.
4. Add a little water, simmer about 5 minutes. Meanwhile sent to water the potatoes, bring to a boil and add spices. Cook for about 5 minutes, then add our vegetable fried.
5. Cook for another 5 minutes and add chopped blue Kale. It will give incredible color, but during cooking the color is a little boil and soup will acquire a rich red-crimson color.
6. Before serving, sprinkle with herbs to taste. You can add sour cream.
7. I separately slice the garlic and push it with bacon or greens, then served to the gray bread. You can bake bread or buy ready-made and also RUB them with garlic.