28 December, 2017
Salad for the New year “Princess”Posted in : Salads on by : root
Your guests will be delighted when they learn that this is actually a salad, not a cake! Will see how to make a salad for the New year “Princess”, if you want a memorable evening!
Description of preparation:
Want to impress your guests with something original? Prepare layered salad for the New year “the Princess” – they will be delighted with the combination of boiled beef, eggs, pickles and nuts. If you like prunes or raisins, add a handful of these dried fruits in the penultimate layer – they create a nice contrast. Mayonnaise can replace sour cream, but the taste of the salad will be quite different – try in advance. Don’t forget to salt and pepper the ingredients to your taste.
- Boiled beef — 300 Grams
- Flour — 150 Grams
- Hard cheese — 150 Grams
- Mayonnaise — 300 Grams
- Onion — 1 Piece
- Pickled cucumbers — 3 Pieces
- Walnuts — 1 Cup
- Salt — 1 to taste
- Perezi — 1 to taste
- Boiled eggs — 3 Pieces
Number of servings: 5
How to prepare “Salad for the New year “the Princess””
1. Finely chop the onion and marinade it for 5-10 minutes, the Bay water and adding 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Sides of a split form, set on a dish.
2. Boiled beef with a fork, divide into strips and lay the first layer. Add salt and pepper to taste, pour mayonnaise. Then put pickled onions, draining it of liquid.
3. Then put grated on a coarse grater cucumber (also press off the liquid) and pour mayonnaise. Then put grated on a coarse grater boiled eggs, mayonnaise, chopped prunes and chopped walnuts.
4. Cover the salad with mayonnaise. On a coarse grater grate the cheese and mix it with a small amount of mayonnaise. Place the last layer, smooth. Send a salad in the fridge overnight.
5. Before serving, carefully remove the ring. Decorate the salad you can use a piping bag with thick sour cream (can leave overnight in a colander through cheesecloth). Bon appetit!