28 December, 2017
Squid in sour creamPosted in : Snacks on by : root
Squid in sour cream is an affordable and quite light. Squid meat contains large amounts of protein, vitamins and minerals, so it is very useful.
Description of preparation:
Cooking squid in sour cream is not very much time, but the dish itself will bring a lot of fun. This dish is protein protein and minerals. I recommend to prepare, especially since the squid today, it’s not a gimmick, you can buy them cheap at any big store. Squid in cream sauce I recommend to all those who are watching their health and adheres to a proper nutrition or diet. Preparing it is necessary to consider a little trick – it is important to observe the thermal processing of squid, otherwise tender and tough meat can turn into a tasteless rubber. About this and everything else in the recipe the squid in sour cream. Good luck!
- Squid — 3-4 Pieces
- Canned chick peas — 150 Grams
- Olive oil — 2 tbsp. spoon
- Light sour cream — 3-4 tbsp. spoons
- Salt, pepper – to taste
- Garlic — 1 Clove
- Rosemary sprig — 1 Piece
- Sun-dried tomatoes in oil — 2-3 Pieces
How to cook the “Squid in sour cream”
1. Squid need to be peeled. To do this, hook the skin and pull.
2. Have fresh squid skin is coming off as shown in the picture. Rinse the cleaned squid, cut into two pieces and then cutting across. The skin with a sharp knife can make cuts to the finished squid turned out a beautiful pattern on the outer part. In a pan pour a some oil, heat it well and fry the squid for 1-2 minutes. Then place on a platter.
3. In a sauté pan with oil and fry for 3-4 minutes peeled clove of garlic and a sprig of rosemary to the spices gave its taste to the oil. Select and place canned chickpeas. Heat the chickpeas for 5 minutes, stirring, then add the sour cream, add salt and simmer further 5 minutes. Then, whisk the sauce in a blender. Put on a plate a couple of spoonfuls of sauce in the center – piece of squid (or a few) and garnish with slices of sun-dried tomatoes with oil and black pepper. Bon appetit!