3 January, 2018
Sour cream cakePosted in : Deserts on by : root
Sour cream cake is made from dough with sour cream. I added to the dough cranberry, but it’s perfect, and cherry, including frozen berries. The cake turns out very soft and juicy and looks great.
Description of preparation:
Sour cream cake – a simple but at the same time very tasty treat. Perfect for everyday tea drinking. If you wish, you can decorate the cake with grated chocolate, fresh berries and fruit, whipped cream, condensed milk or marshmallows – each time it will look different and have unique taste.
- Butter — 140 Grams (110 g in the dough 30 g – for topping)
- Sugar — 1 1/2 Cups (plus 3 tbsp for cranberries! 1 Cup – in the dough, 1/2 Cup for topping)
- Vanilla sugar — 1 teaspoon
- Orange zest — 1 teaspoon
- Eggs — 2 Pieces
- Flour — 2 1/2 Cups (2 cups in the dough, 1/2 Cup for topping)
- Baking powder — 1 teaspoon
- Soda — 1 teaspoon
- Salt — 2 Pinches
- Fat sour cream — 1 Cup
- Almonds chopped — 1/3 Cup
- Cranberries or cherries — 2 Cups (you can use frozen berries, they need to pre-thaw and drain juice)
How to make “Sour cream cake”
1. Turn the oven to heat up 180 degrees. Grease a baking dish with oil or cover with parchment paper. In a bowl mix sifted flour, salt, soda and baking powder.
2. In another bowl, beat the butter at room temperature with the sugar for a few minutes, add the eggs, vanilla sugar and orange zest. Beat until creamy.
3. Add the sour cream and whisk until smooth.
4. Then enter crushed in a coffee grinder almond, mixer aside and stir with a spatula or wooden spoon.
5. Add the mixture of flour with salt, soda and baking powder. Mix well.
6. In a small bowl gently mix the cranberries with sugar. If you use other sweet berries, the sugar is not needed.
7. Add the cranberries with the sugar in the dough.
8. Gently stir, trying not to damage the berries.
9. Spoon the batter into the previously prepared baking dish.
10. Prepare a powder or topping. This hands RUB 30 g of butter and half Cup sugar and flour.
11. Evenly distribute the topping on top of batter.
12. Bake sour cream cake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 45-55 minutes (depending on oven). Readiness check with a wooden toothpick, it should come out of the cake dry when he is ready.
13. Let the finished cake cools for half an hour in the form. Then pull it out.
14. Sprinkle sour cream cake with powdered sugar and serve. Bon appetit!