10 January, 2018
Millet porridge with meatPosted in : Main dishes on by : root
I want to share simple option how to cook millet porridge with meat in the slow cooker. This is a great recipe for every day, which you should take note. It’s hearty and healthy. Look and cook!
Description of preparation:
To cook in a slow cooker is simple, but the recipe is perfect for the plate. In addition to onion, you can add other vegetables: carrots, sweet pepper, for example, that the dish was more appetizing. Croup is impregnated with the taste and aroma of minced meat and is just delicious. Great lunch or dinner for the whole family without the hassle.
- Minced meat — 400 Grams (pork+beef)
- Millet — 1.5 Cups
- Onion — 1 Piece
- Vegetable oil — 2 tbsp. spoon
- Salt — to taste
- Spices — to taste
- Water — to taste
How to make “Millet porridge with meat”
1. Here’s a pretty simple set of ingredients you will need to repeat recipe in my kitchen.
2. First pour oil in a bowl multivarki and switch mode “Frying”. Peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
3. Place into the heated oil and saute the onion until transparent.
4. In parallel, on a dry pan toast them a little millet.
5. To the onion put the meat.
6. Add salt to taste.
7. And favorite spices. Gently stir and leave to obzhivatjsya for 5 minutes.
8. To fried meat with onions, lay the rump.
9. Cover with water. It is advisable to use boiling water (water should be flush with the grits). The sunflower advanced. Cover and install the program “Porridge”, “Rice” or “Risotto” for 40-45 minutes. After completion of the program check and, if necessary, add more water. The finished dish serve with vegetables or greens.