11 January, 2018
Moonshine out of a jam at homePosted in : Drinks on by : root
True connoisseurs of homemade alcoholic beverages offer a very simple version of how to make moonshine out of a jam in the home. If interested, then learn the recipe.
Description of preparation:
Tells how to prepare the brew jam at home. You can use absolutely any fruit or berry pieces that will be on hand. By the way, this is an excellent option to dispose of the jam, which is not 1 year. If they are not sweet, then you can add in Braga a little sugar.
- Jam — 2 Litres (10 litre bottle)
- Water — 3-4 Liters
- Yeast — 100 Grams
How to make “Moonshine out of a jam in the home”
1. Take billet that you choose.
2. Prepare the washed and dry bottle. You can also use large containers like cans. Put on the bottom of the jam. The specified quantity of ingredients is very conditional, because there is a special accuracy is not needed. Following this simple recipe for moonshine out of a jam at home you can take everything “by eye”.
3. Dissolve in a small amount of pressed yeast. Their quality depends on the end result, so go to the selection seriously.
Bottle add the yeast and pour in the water.
4. Now you need to tightly close the bottle. Useful medical glove (as in the process of making wine). Banks need to clean in warm, but not to sunlight place. If necessary, wrap the bottle with something.
5. Leave for about 10-12 days while the gloves won’t fall. Preferably at least once a day the contents of the bottles to mix in the process.
6. That’s the whole preliminary process. Further it remains the case for small – distillation.
7. Came to an end our simple recipe for moonshine out of a jam in the home. Regulate at its discretion the strength of the drink and if desired, add in banks orange zest and/or lemon, for example.