11 January, 2018
Soup of sturgeonPosted in : Soups on by : root
The amazing taste of sturgeon makes this recipe unique. Today, you will know how to cook soup of sturgeon at home. Believe me, my household will love it!
Description of preparation:
Sturgeon is a unique fish that has an amazing flavor, in addition, it is insanely healthy and nutritious. Soup of sturgeon, it turns out juicy and flavorful. Before being recommended to decorate the finished soup with chopped herbs, capers and olives. Be sure to try this recipe, if the standard fish soups you are already tired.
- Sturgeon — 1.5 Kgs
- Water — 4 Cups
- Butter — 50 Grams
- Onion — 1 Piece
- Mushrooms — 0,5 Kg (champignons)
- Shallots — 5 Pieces
- Carrots — 1 Piece
- Celery — 1 Piece
- Leek — 1 Piece
- Parsnips — 1 Piece
- Tomato paste — 2 tbsp. spoon
- Capers — 2 teaspoons
- Olives chopped — 1 tbsp. spoon
- Pickled cucumbers — 3 Pieces
- Salt, pepper — to taste
How to cook “Soup sturgeon”
1. To prepare fish broth is necessary to separate the backbone from the meat, then fill the pot with water and put back a ridge. Meat of sturgeon placed in the oven for 25 minutes at 150 degrees in the sleeve, pre-seasoning it with spices.
2. Meanwhile in a heated pan put butter and fry in it the onion until Golden brown, then add the mushrooms. Add salt, pepper, tomato paste and mix well.
3. Get the sturgeon from the oven and place it on top of onion, spread on top of the shallots and chopped vegetables. Pour the broth and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Periodically stir all the ingredients.
4. Ready zazharku add the sturgeon in the fish stock, cook until tender for 10-15 minutes. Soup of sturgeon is ready, Bon appetit!