12 January, 2018
Cabbage casserole in the ovenPosted in : Main dishes on by : root
Serve this casserole for dinner or for an afternoon snack. Serve this dish both warm and cold.
Description of preparation:
Cabbage casserole cooking in the oven, due to this is considered to be easy and nutritional dish.
- Cabbage, cabbage — 1/2 Pieces
- Butter — 10 Grams
- Semolina — 2 tbsp. spoon
- Milk — 50 Ml
- Salt — to taste
- Eggs — 2 Pieces
- Sour Cream — 30 Grams
- Dill — 1 Bunch
How to cook “Cabbage casserole in the oven”
1. Prepare foods for casseroles.
2. Cabbage shinkuem.
3. Put the cabbage in a saucepan, pour milk, sprinkle with salt and pripuskaet until soft. Then add semolina and stir. We leave under cover to cool.
4. Boil one egg, the second subject raw. Boiled egg peel, cut into cubes.
5. Mix raw egg with sour cream and salt.
6. Take a convenient container for mixing. Spread the cabbage with semolina.
7. Add boiled egg and dill. Stir.
8. Add raw egg with sour cream. Stir.
9. Form grease with butter, pour the cabbage mass. Put in oven hot. The baking temperature is 180 degrees, the time to 20 minutes.
10. Casserole is ready. Allow to cool slightly and serve to the table. Bon appetit!