12 January, 2018
Non-alcoholic Mojito with lemonPosted in : Drinks on by : root
Are tired of the hot summer days, don’t know where to hide from the sun? Try to cool a soft drink. Will tell you about how to prepare a non-alcoholic Mojito with lemon.
Description of preparation:
This drink is very popular, it is served in restaurants and bars. There is alcohol that is made with rum, but non alcoholic version of sprite. Be sure to put the mint, lemon or lime and use lemon juice (lime juice). The drink is served chilled, often over ice cubes.
- Mint — 6-8 Pieces (sprigs)
- Sugar — 1 Tbsp. spoon
- Lemon juice — 1 tbsp. spoon
- Sprite — 1 Cup
- Lemon slices — to taste
- Salt — 1 Pinch (small)
How to prepare “non-Alcoholic “Mojito” with lemon”
1. Wash mint, tear off with sprigs of leaves and place them in the mortar.
2. Thoroughly mash the leaves to make porridge and formed the juice.
3. Add the sugar, again mash everything in a mortar and pestle, not necessarily to grinding sugar.
4. Take a glass in which you plan to serve the drink, pour in fresh lemon juice.
5. Put all the contents of the mortar into a glass to juice, stir.
6. Pour cold Sprite and add a pinch of salt, stir immediately. Decorate the glass with slice of lemon and serve.