13 January, 2018
Broccoli soup with cheese toastsPosted in : Soups on by : root
Recipe aromatic soup of broccoli toast with sharp cheddar cheese.
Description of preparation:
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and stalks of broccoli. Cover and cook, stirring, until the vegetables are soft, about 15 minutes. Add the broth and salt and bring to a boil. Add broccoli flowers, reduce heat and cook for about 10 minutes. Remove the soup from the heat and allow to cool for about 10 minutes. Whisk the soup in a blender until a homogeneous mass. Pour the soup into a saucepan, add the milk and Cayenne pepper. Cook over medium heat until the soup is not hot enough, but nicipality. To heat the oven. Divide the cheese among the baguette slices and cook the toast. Bake until the cheese melts and the bread will not be Golden brown, 45 to 60 seconds. Pour into soup bowls. Serve with cheese toasts.
- olive oil — 11/2 Tbsp. spoon
- medium onion, coarsely chopped — 1 Piece
- garlic cloves, coarsely chopped — 2 Pieces
- the bunch of broccoli, stems and flowers are chopped separately — 2 Pieces
- chicken broth — 7 Cups
- salt — 1 teaspoon
- skim milk — 1 Cup
- Cayenne pepper — 1/8 teaspoons
- sharp cheddar cheese, grated 60 Grams
- crispy baguette — 8 Slices