14 January, 2018
Turkish halvaPosted in : Deserts on by : root
If you like homemade sweets, then I recommend a very simple but a really fun way, how to cook Turkish halva. This dessert is sure to please both adults and kids.
Description of preparation:
You will be surprised of what foods to prepare this halwa. But don’t be afraid of flour, dessert turns out really awesome. Besides, you can always be creative and make a candy of any shape. Before serving, can sprinkle with powdered sugar, for example, also can even make chocolate icing.
- Flour — 100 Grams
- Milk — 60ml
- Sugar — 100 Grams
- Butter — 60 Grams
- Water — 50 Ml
- Nuts — 1 to taste
How to cook “Turkish halva”
1. The first two processes are done in parallel. In a pan with a thick bottom put butter, put it on a slow fire.
2. In a small saucepan, connect the sugar with water and milk. Bring to boil and simmer on low heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring to make a syrup.
3. In melted butter send nuts. Crush them a bit with a knife, but not into crumbs. Stir in the sifted flour.
4. Flexing the blade lumps, fry the ground until light Golden brown.
5. The result should be this kind of mixture. This means that you can remove the milk syrup from the heat and begin to add it into the pan.
6. Pour a small portions, constantly kneading. Should get a homogeneous mass.
7. Now you can give it any shape and decorate as desired. To try, what happened, can immediately.
Enjoy your tea!