21 January, 2018
KapusniakPosted in : Soups on by : root
Kapusniak is a very tasty and filling soup from fresh cabbage. It is nourishing and it’s hard to believe kapusniak belongs to the category of diet soups. To cook kapustnyak at home is easy.
Description of preparation:
Kapusniak is prepared very simply. And on the second day it usually tastes better. Be sure to try this delicious and healthy soup at home.
- Meat on the bone — 500 Grams (pork or beef)
- Cabbage (head) — 1/2 Pieces
- Potatoes — 3 Pieces
- Onion — 1 Piece
- Canned tomatoes — 450 Grams
- Vegetable oil — 3-4 tbsp. spoons
- Salt, pepper — to taste
How to cook “Kapustnyak”
1. Potatoes, peel, rinse and cut cups.
2. Cabbage cut into strips.
3. Meat wash, put in a large pot, pour two liters of water and simmer for half an hour. Remove the foam, add salt, pepper.
4. Add to meat and cabbage and potatoes, cook for 10 minutes.
5. Onion peel and chop. Carrot peel and grate on a coarse grater.
6. Saute the onion in butter over medium heat until soft, stirring occasionally.
7. Add the spices, grated carrot and tomatoes.
8. Let it cook gently for vegetables in the pan for another 5 minutes, then add to the pan, stir. Kapustnyak cook for another 5-8 minutes.
9. Select meat, remove bones, put on a La carte dishes and pour kapusniak. Bon appetit!