25 January, 2018
JellyPosted in : Drinks on by : root
One of children’s favorite treats is pudding. It can be prepared from fresh or frozen fruits, berries, and it is possible to use in the package. Will tell you how to cook pudding with cherries.
Description of preparation:
Because the composition of the finished jelly causes distrust among many, then you should definitely try to do it yourself, especially because it is not so difficult. You can use any berries, fruits, any more love. You can add berries and eat jelly with a spoon or make it more liquid and serve in a glass.
- Cherries — 450 Grams (I have frozen pitted)
- Purified water — 8 Glasses
- Granulated sugar — 180 Grams
- Lemon juice — 1 tbsp. spoon
- Potato starch — 4 Tbsp. spoon
How to make “Jelly”
1. Berries put in a saucepan and pour water. Send on fire and bring to a boil.
2. After boiling, reduce heat to low, and cook mixture about 12 minutes. Add the sugar and lemon juice.
3. In 60 milliliters of water, stir to dissolve the starch, then pour into the saucepan in a thin stream and stir continuously.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and let cool. Chill the jelly in the refrigerator or serve warm.