1 February, 2018
Jelly with strawberriesPosted in : Drinks on by : root
Strawberry jelly is not only tasty treat, but also very useful for both adults and children. And cook it will not be difficult.
Description of the preparation:
For making jelly select ripe and sweet strawberries, then the pudding will turn out very fragrant, rich and delicious. Strawberry pudding can be served both hot and cold. For this recipe you can also prepare jelly from other berries, such as cherries, currants, raspberries, etc.
- strawberry — 400 Grams
- sugar — 1 Cup
- water — 1 Liter
- starch — 3 Tbsp. spoon (no slides)
Number of servings: 5-7
How to cook the “Jelly of strawberries”
1. Put on fire a pot of water. Add strawberries and bring to a boil.
2. As soon as the water boils, mix the sugar, water and starch.
3. Pour the mixture into the pan with the strawberries.
4. Cook for 3 minutes, bringing to a boil. Cool the jelly, pour into glasses and serve.