2 February, 2018
Cookies “Crow’s feet”Posted in : Deserts on by : root
Pastries from dough always turns out tender and delicious. Cookies and Crow’s feet just melts in your mouth! Of the in this simple recipe ingredients will have several trays of cookies!
Description of the preparation:
Cookies “Crow’s feet” are perfect for any holiday, especially for children. The main thing – to prepare the dough, knead it very thoroughly, and cool. Cookies are better to sculpt with the company, as specified in the recipe ingredients will not less than 80 pieces!
- Butter — 220 Grams
- Cottage Cheese — 200-220 Grams
- Flour — 2 Cups
- Egg yolks — 2 Pieces
- Water — 2 Tbsp. spoon
- Sugar — 0,5-1 Glass
Number of servings: Forty
How to cook “Cookie “Crow’s feet””
1. Oil we need frozen. Grate it in a bowl on a beet grater. So it will be easier to knead the dough.
2. To the butter add the cheese.
3. Then in a bowl add the sifted flour.
4. Thoroughly mash the ingredients with your hands.
5. In the dough add the egg yolks and water (preferably boiled).
6. Zamesit dough. First, it will collapse, but then (when the butter has melted) will be fairly steep.
7. Wrap the dough in foil for an hour put it in the fridge. Chilled dough is easier to roll out.
8. After an hour turn the oven heat up to 190 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Table sprinkle with flour and roll out pretty thin part of the test. Molds or a small plate (diameter 7-8 cm) make the circles.
9. Prepare a plate with sugar. One side of the circle of dough dipped in sugar.
10. The circle put in the palm sugar side up.
11. Fold the circle to a Crescent, then dip one side in sugar.
12. Wrap in two in the sugar part inside. One of quarter parts dipped in sugar.
13. Place cookies on parchment paper covered cookie sheet sugar side up.
14. Bake cookies in a preheated 190 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. The cookies will become Golden brown.
15. Cookies “Crow’s feet” ready! Eat as soon as a little bit catch a cold. Bon appetit!