6 February, 2018
Cherry jellyPosted in : Deserts on by : root
A favorite delicacy not only children but also adults – cherry jelly. Cook it at home very simply and you can do this from any berries.
Description of the preparation:
Cherry jelly is not only a delicious dessert, but also wonderful treat, able to refresh a bit in the hot season. It is prepared in summer and winter, especially for children, but adults are not against them to eat. Relies on berries, water, sugar and gelatin.
- Cherry — 200 Grams
- Gelatin — 20 Grams
- Sugar — 0.5 Cups
- Water — 300 Milliliters
Number of servings: 3-5
How to make “cherry jelly”
1. In season berries jelly better to do with your hands – it is tastier and healthier and most importantly – natural! If you have a winter have frozen cherries, you can also make them jelly. To start, boil water, and then send it to the berries.
2. Bring to the boil and add the sugar and gelatin diluted in advance. Bring to boil again and remove from heat.
3. With a skimmer remove all the berries and lay on the molds. I used to cook jelly in a glass container (or better and stored longer).
4. Pour the syrup with the gelatin and allow to cool completely. After that cherry glaze you can put it in the refrigerator until fully cured.
5. Here is a beautiful it turns out. If desired, cherries can be combined with any other berries.