20 June, 2018
The easiest soup without meatPosted in : Soups on by : root
Easy, diet and easy to prepare soup without meat. Suitable for children and adults, you can offer this soup to babies from one year.
Description of preparation:
Prepare for lunch with a simple soup without meat. You will need vegetables, egg and herbs.
- Water 700 Milliliters
- Potatoes — 2-3 Pieces
- Carrots — 1 Piece
- Onion — 1 Piece
- Egg — 1 Piece
- Dill, parsley — to taste
- Salt, black pepper — to taste
Number of servings: 5-6
Order in the Platypus, beginners profitable!
How to make “the easiest soup without meat”
1. Prepare the ingredients for soup. Wash vegetables and clean.
2. Cut potatoes into slices or strips.
3. Onions and carrots cut into small pieces.
4. In boiling salted water put the vegetables and cook for 20 minutes.
5. Egg mixed with finely chopped herbs, salt, a pinch of ground black pepper. Fork carefully stir.
6. The soup dumplings are ready.
7. Pour a very thin stream of egg into the soup green mixture, constantly stirring the soup with a spoon, so the egg doesn’t curdle one large piece. Proverjaem 1 minute. The soup is ready. Bon appetit!